How well are Marsh and Marsh Properties performing?
COVID-19 – UPDATE 05/01/2021 – Can Viewings Continue throughout lockdown?
You can still view houses, have a valuation, list your property on the market and move house regardless of the national lockdown.
But everyone should continue to play their part in reducing the spread of the virus by following the current guidance. With physical viewings, the government advise:
- there should be no more than 2 households inside the property at any one time. This includes any agent accompanying either party. Anyone in a support bubble with either household, however, will count as part of that household.
- Viewings in person need to be arranged by appointment only. When viewing in person, you should maintain a 2 meter distance where possible and avoid touching surfaces.
- Homeowners should keep internal doors open and clean surfaces and door handles with standard household cleaning products afterwards.
- Government advises estate agents and potential buyers/tenants on viewings to wear face masks.
Marsh and Marsh Properties is open for business, we ask that attendance at the office is kept to essential visits, thereby helping us to comply with the Governments request to ensure that we use caution and continue to socially distance – during these times please ring the office if possible – 01422 648 400. We are always happy to discuss your property requirements and provide support wherever we can, please do give us a call: 01422 648 400 – or – send us an email to: email@example.com
Blue Light Card Scheme
During these unprecedented times the work carried out by the emergency services is vital to communities throughout the country and we at Marsh & Marsh Properties are proud to show our appreciation to them by adopting the Blue Light Card Scheme.
Properties Done Properly
At Marsh and Marsh Properties we aim to provide you with a reliable, good quality service, offering excellent, lower than average prices and special offers. We are a family run Estate Agents, offering old fashioned, friendly service along with our quality approach to property sales. Our aim is that in your own opinion you find that we are the best estate agent.
Marsh and Marsh Properties is an Estate Agency proud to be based in Hipperholme that serves Calderdale and its surrounding areas, including: Halifax, Brighouse, Rastrick, Hipperholme, Lightcliffe, Hove Edge, Bailiff Bridge, Southowram, Exley, Siddal, Shelf, Norwood Green, Scholes, Wyke, Northowram, Boothtown, Wheatley, Holmfield, Queensbury, Elland, Greetland, Stainland, Barkisland, Ripponden, Copley, Sowerby Bridge, Sowerby, Warley and Luddenden. For any area not mentioned which falls within these boundaries, we apologise for missing off your district – though you are covered by our services.
We offer Free Valuations without obligation. Free Valuation meetings will:
- Explain the full selling process in a simple and easy to understand format,
- Present the options we have created to sell your house effectively whilst saving you money,
- Avoid any pushy sales pitch,
- Discuss the current property market,
- Assure you that it is the estate agent that works for you, not the other way around.
We also offer a full Mortgage Broker and insurance service – a broker who does not make any charges for his service – he’ll trawl the mortgage providers so that you’ll get the most appropriate product and save money over the term of the mortgage – a win-win for our Customers.
To book a free valuation, please call our office on: 01422 648 400
Calling all employed Estate Agents
Are you an experienced Estate Agent and have you ever thought about managing your own portfolio of properties? If so, please see the tab above marked Jobs